Technical Solutions Architect,
Lexington Medical Center
Nitika Sagar have 13 Years of experience in the IT industry, with more than 11 years of relevant experience in PeopleSoft, including experience in upgrades, implementations and support for PeopleSoft HRMS Application 8.0x, 8.9x, 9.0x, 9.1x and Financial applications.
- Over 11 years of experience in PeopleSoft (8.0/8.4/8.9/9.0/9.1/9.2)
- PeopleSoft HRMS Functional/Technical Experience in Recruiting, Base Benefits, Ben Admin, ePerformance, forms, Position Management, Payroll/Timekeeping, Budget and Person Profile
- Experienced in PeopleTools, SQR, SQL, Application Engine Programs, Integration Broker, XML Publisher, Peoplecode Oracle, Functional and Technical Design Documentation, Testing (Test Plans & Scripts), and XML Publisher.
- Extensive experience in PeopleSoft Analysis, Planning, Implementation, and Upgrade, Testing & Production support.
- Experienced PeopleSoft Architect with strong technical and project management skills, ability to work and manage projects independently with a proven ability to meet and exceed set goals and deadlines.
- Driven to provide excellent customer care and innovative user experience. Seasoned researcher and writer with excellent communication skills.
- Strong skills in business process analysis and definition, relationship development and strategic alliances building.
- Proficient in the use of: nVision, SQR, Application Designer, Data Mover, Import Manager, Maintain Security/ Security Administrator, Query/Crystal, Application Engine, PeopleCode, SQL, SQR, Workflow, Functional and Technical Design Documentation, Testing (Test Plans & Scripts), XML Publisher & UC4 scheduling process.
- Developed encryption and decryption processes in UC4
- Specialized in Functional analysis, designing and developing customizations of Pages, Components interfaces, and reports
- Responsible for Developing Interface and Data conversion for FSCM modules (AP, INV, OM, PO, ePro) using Component Interface, Application Engine, Excel to CI, File Layout.
- Proficient in writing complex database reports and customizing PeopleSoft Delivered Crystal Reports and SQR Files
- Experience in Database – SQL Server, Oracle, SQL Base, MS-Access, DB2
- Excellent in Production Support, Documentation, End-Users training and Knowledge transfer
- Excellent oral/written communication and presentation skills
- Supported VIP, JDEdwards, Kronos, Optiflex and Dovico Time Sheet Applications
- Designed Purchasing workflow process
- Presented at Healthcare User Industry group 2017 – “ExceltoCI Functionality, Features and Usability”
- Presented to Quest Community in August 2017
- Presented at Erickson Health in 2015
Bachelor's degree in Computer Science Engineering from Sri Sai College of Engineering and Technology