Surviving OSHA Audit in Six Easy Steps
February 17, 2021
10:00 AM PST | 01:00 PM EST
More Trainings by this Expert
Product Id : 503545
Live: One Dial-in One Attendee
Corporate Live: Any number of participants
Recorded: Access recorded version, only for one participant unlimited viewing for 6 months ( Access information will be emailed 24 hours after the completion of live webinar)
Corporate Recorded: Access recorded version, Any number of participants unlimited viewing for 6 months ( Access information will be emailed 24 hours after the completion of live webinar)
Learn how to quickly spot violations in the workplace and how to correct them to OSHA standards by attending this webinar.
The attendee will also be made aware of the most frequent violations, compliance strategies and the defense against citation.
OSHA has a playbook that is used by each compliance and safety officer; the attendees will learn how to obtain a copy for free and tips for learning the content. Moreover, this webinar will give practical steps to an effective Injury and Illness Prevention Program (I2P2).
Why you should Attend:
- Understand the OSHA audit process and be aware of your rights
- Discover the OSHA playbook on audits and enforcement
- Be aware of the top 10 most frequently cited violations
- Understand the defense against citation
- Learn negotiating tactics to reduce OSHA fines
- Learn the key components to an effective Safety and Health program
Recently, OSHA issued over 40,000 citations for safety violations in the workplace. In one example, a HVAC company was fined over $1.2 million for recordkeeping violations.
Imagine that OSHA showed up at your place of business today. What would you do? How would you handle the audit? Frightening perhaps to think about, but in reality, there is no need to fear an OSHA visit. I have helped many organizations comply with OSHA regulations and avoid potential fines & citations from OSHA visits.
This webinar will help attendees better understand their rights, OSHA’s enforcement process and how to document basic compliance. Your organization will never fear an OSHA visit again.
Areas Covered in the Session:
Who Will Benefit:
- OSHA's 10 most frequently cited violations in a built environment
- Using OSHA compliance wheel as a model for your safety program
- The #1 violation and why you're probably not compliant right now
- Training, inspections, written plans and other 'administrative' requirements
- Strategies and common mistakes when OSHA visits
- How to negotiate reductions on fines
- Safety Managers
- Compliance Officers
- Internal Auditors
- Safety Committee Members
- Facility Managers
- HR Professionals
- Chief Engineers
- Department Heads
- General Managers
- Risk Managers
- EH&S Managers and Individuals with responsibilities in:
- Regulatory Affairs/Compliance
- Product Safety / Liability / Stewardship
- Risk Management / Risk Assessment
- OSHA Compliance / HAZCOM
- GHS Labeling / DOT Shipping / Emergency Response
- Industrial Hygiene
Deidre Tate is a Certified John Maxwell Trainer, Speaker and Business Coach. Deidre's journey has included 25 years of industry experience where she’s enjoyed both domestic and international leadership roles at corporate, divisional and facility levels.
Specifically, Deidre has orchestrated business process safety improvements, environmental engineering services, Auditing and regulatory affairs for Allied-Signal (Honeywell), AstraZeneca, Syngenta (Novartis), Johnson-Matthey, PGI, Materia and Oil & Gas indutry. She also has served 3 consecutive terms on the US Coast Guard, Chemical Transportation Advisory Committee (CTAC).
Deidre holds a B.S. from Michigan State University and has completed post graduate studies in the College of Chemical Engineering at Wayne State University where she received Certification in Hazardous Waste Management.