Toolkit for Conducting Exit Interviews
This webinar will give you all the tools you need to start your Exit Interview program or improve the one you have.
More Trainings by this Expert
This webinar will give you all the tools you need to start your Exit Interview program or improve the one you have. It isn't rocket science but there are best practices and considerations for doing them well. Our intent is to get you up to speed as quickly and effectively as possible.
Why should you Attend:
Areas Covered in the Session:
- Learn the 7 steps for implementing a program
- Understand the value of developing a listening culture
- Receive 13 reasons for implementing webinars
- Understand the difference between the employee's perspective and employer's perspective
- Receive the pros and cons of face-to-face, phone, questionnaire, and consultant interviews
- Learn who should conduct interviews and when they should be held
- Learn the value of 2nd interviews
- Receive suggestions for making the employee comfortable and getting honest answers
- State the ins and outs of questionnaire administration
- Answer how to handle involuntary terminations
- Learn when offering confidentiality can be a problem
- 15+ considerations in conducting the actual interview
- Keys to effective listening
- Importance of documentation for legal protection
- Learn considerations for analyzing and reporting information
- Learn importance of taking action and getting the most out of the interviews
Who Will Benefit:
- A copy of the PowerPoint slide deck
- 179 sample interview questions in 11 different areas
- A sample Exit Interview Policy for you to personalize
- A sample Exit Questionnaire
- Live question and answer period
- HR Directors
- Business Owners and Senior Leaders
- HR Generalists and Interviewers
- Directors, Managers, and Supervisors
- Anyone wanting to Develop a Listening Culture
Bob Verchota is owner and senior consultant for RPVerchota & Associates, a consulting firm providing services to clients who seek to align their business and employees, creating successful outcomes and excellent work environments. After 30+ years in Human Resources senior leadership roles and teaching both undergraduate and graduate courses in Leadership and Organizational Development, Bob transitioned to using his experience and skills in consulting.
Mr. Verchota provides solutions to companies for a wide variety of HR issues including training and development, compensation, compliance, policy development, performance management, employee relations and managing change from mergers and acquisitions to project specific disruptions of the status quo.
Bob has an undergraduate degree in Business Administration, graduate degree in Healthcare Administration, and doctoral work (ABD) in Organizational Development. He is a lifetime Senior Professional in Human Resources.